Re: Call for a vote of nonconfidence in the moderator of the AmSci Forum

From: Michael Eisen <mbeisen_at_LBL.GOV>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 07:26:10 -0700

I disagree with Stevan often. He can be infuriating. He has a tendency to
bloviate.

Nonetheless - he has been a FANTASTIC moderator of this list. I have sent
off many posts that have criticized Stevan directly, and he has never failed
to send them to the group. I can think of no other list that has not just
lasted for 10 years, but kept up a high level of discourse and relevance.

Stevan has my complete confidence. The list would die without him.