Re: Call for a vote of nonconfidence in the moderator of the AmSci Forum (UNCLASSIFIED)

From: McEowen, Connie (Civ, ARL/CISD) <"McEowen,>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 11:01:19 -0400

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Again, from a non-poster: this is an excellent list: well-moderated, useful
information, wonderful people who will respond offline if a person needs a
little extra discussion and does not want to belabor the list. Please stop
all this and get back to real, on-topic discussions. Stevan Harnad should
continue to moderate the list.

Connie McEowen, MLS
US Army Research Laboratory
AMSRD-ARL-CI-OK-TP