Off-line Vote

From: barbara kirsop <barbara_at_BIOSTRAT.DEMON.CO.UK>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 19:27:01 +0100

Events have overtaken the message I was about to send in the hope of
ending this damaging exchange. I planned to say the following:

'This exchange of messages is damaging to the List and to OA itself.
I would like to suggest that those unhappy with any aspect of its
operation
merely remove themselves from the List. This is the normal practice.'

A 'vote' is unnecessary and totally inappropriate.

Barbara