Re: Off-line Vote

From: Jan Szczepanski <jan.szczepanski_at_UB.GU.SE>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 08:56:54 +0200

Crisis everywhere these days not only on the market but now even within
the OA movement.

BioMed Central is bought by Springer and our beloved chairman is
criticized!

Barbara Kirsop's advise known from political and religious history as
not the ultimate one even
if it is "normal practice" even todayl.

Steven Harnad should step back but of course not remove himself from the
list. We need Steven
even when he is deadly wrong.

Jan

--
De åsikter som framförs här är mina personliga
och inte ett uttryck för Göteborgs universitets-