Re: Call for a vote of nonconfidence in the moderator of the AmSci Forum

From: Sally Morris (Morris Associates) <"Sally>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 12:39:07 +0100

A timely and very clear reminder

As promised, I am collecting votes (offline, to avoid cluttering up the
list) on whether Stevan should remain as moderator of the list. Please note
that we are NOT voting on (a) whether Stevan should change his posting style
(he has already said that he will not do so) or (b) whether Stevan should
cease to participate in the list - this has never been proposed and indeed
there would be precious few postings without him.

If you had misunderstood what you were voting about and want to change your
vote, in either direction, just let me know

Sally

Sally Morris
Consultant, Morris Associates (Publishing Consultancy)
South House, The Street
Clapham, Worthing, West Sussex BN13 3UU, UK
Tel: +44(0)1903 871286
Fax: +44(0)8701 202806
Email: sally_at_morris-assocs.demon.co.uk