Re: Call for a vote of nonconfidence in the moderator of the AmSci Forum

From: Tony Hey <Tony.Hey_at_MICROSOFT.COM>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 17:40:04 -0700

I agree with Derek. From the 'votes' that have been reported it is clear that a large majority support Stevan's role in moderating this list. There should be an end date from the process and this should be within a few days.

I think that Sally should set such a deadline so that the list can move on.

Tony Hey