Re: Liblicense-l: rules of the road

From: Jeffery, KG (Keith) <"Jeffery,>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 17:32:20 +0100

All -
As others have said let us get back to the purpose of this thread and
stop fretting about how it is moderated; the vote has taken place, let
us all get on with sharing experiences, views and proposals concerning
the real challenges we face.
Keith

------------------------------
>The contents of this email are sent in confidence for the use of the
intended recipient only. If you are not one of the intended recipients
do not take action on it or show it to anyone else, but return this
email to the sender and delete your copy of it
>The CCLRC telecommunications systems may be monitored in accordance
with the policy available from
<http://dlitd.dl.ac.uk/policy/monitoring/monitoring%20statement.htm>.
Please note that from 20081006 all my email will be sent out from stfc
in the format above. However, incoming email using other email
addresses for me will work for the forseeable future. Nonetheless, you
are advised to change any address book entries or typed 'to' email
addresses to the new address provided above.