Re: Doctoral Thesis on Open Access Advantage Receives Emerald/EFMD "Highly Recommended" Award

From: Charles Oppenheim <C.Oppenheim_at_LBORO.AC.UK>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 16:21:46 +0000

Apologies to all for this failure, rather ironic under the
circumstances. I do routinely put my articles on the
Loughbrough IR, but somehow both the article and the
thesis have been overlooked. My fault entirely. I will
arrange for the thesis and/or article to be put on
Loughborough University Institutional repository as soon
as possible.

Charles