Re: OA in High Energy Physics Arxiv Yields Five-Fold Citation Advantage

From: Sally Morris (Morris Associates) <"Sally>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 11:57:40 +0100

I am by no means opposed to OA in principle, but believe in evidence rather
than opinion (and the need for a way to keep viable those journals which
researchers still seem to want)

The complete absence of response to the serious point in my posting seems to
reflect the distraction to which Steve refers...

;-)

Sally

Sally Morris
Partner, Morris Associates - Publishing Consultancy

South House, The Street
Clapham, Worthing, West Sussex BN13 3UU, UK

Tel: +44(0)1903 871286
Fax: +44(0)8701 202806
Email: sally_at_morris-assocs.demon.co.uk