Re: COPE, HOPE and OA

From: Jeffery, Keith (STFC,RAL,CHO) <"Jeffery,>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 00:00:52 +0100

All -
Could I suggest that this admirable suggestion fits very closely with
the objectives of EOS
http://www.openscholarship.org/jcms/j_6/home
Best Keith

Prof Keith G Jeffery E: keith.jeffery_at_stfc.ac.uk
Director Information Technology & International Strategy
Science and Technology Facilities Council
Rutherford Appleton Laboratory
Harwell Science and Innovation Campus
Didcot, OXON OX11 0QX UK
T: +44 1235 44 6103 F:+44 1235 44 5147

President ERCIM & STFC Director: http://www.ercim.org/
W3C Office at CLRC-RAL http://www.w3.org/
President euroCRIS http://www.eurocris.org/
VLDB Trustee Emeritus: http://www.vldb.org/
EDBT Board Member http://www.edbt.org/
The contents of this email are sent in confidence for the use of the
intended recipient only. If you are not one of the intended recipients
do not take action on it or show it to anyone else, but return this
email to the sender and delete your copy of it
The CCLRC telecommunications systems may be monitored in accordance with
the policy available from
<http://dlitd.dl.ac.uk/policy/monitoring/monitoring%20statement.htm>.