Re: Growth rate of OA mandates?

From: Arif Jinha <arif_at_STRATONGINA.NET>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 07:43:49 -0500

 Björk et al estimated for 2006, that between gold and green OA, 19.6% of
global yearly output of research could be accessed freely.

Can we devise a method of estimating/predicting the growth of the share of
OA in annual global research output, from the growth of gold OA journals and
OA mandates, both institutional and government?

Arif Jinha