Is the "request copy" button good for OA?

From: C.J.Smith <c.j.smith_at_OPEN.AC.UK>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 16:27:05 +0000

Members of this list may be interested in a blog post I’ve just written on the
“request copy” button used by some repositories (including my own). I’d welcome
your responses not only on this list, but also as comments to the blog post
itself.

http://www.open.ac.uk/blogs/ORO/?p=92

Colin Smith
Research Repository Manager
Open Research Online (ORO)
Open University Library
Walton Hall
Milton Keynes
MK7 6AA

Tel: +44(0)1908 332971

Email: c.j.smith_at_open.ac.uk
Web: http://oro.open.ac.uk
Blog: http://www.open.ac.uk/blogs/ORO
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/smithcolin

The Open University is incorporated by Royal Charter (RC 000391), an exempt
charity in England & Wales and a charity registered in Scotland (SC 038302).