Re: Royal Society Endorses Immediate Green OA Self-Archiving

From: Jan Velterop <velterop_at_GMAIL.COM>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 19:29:47 +0100

Have I been transferred to another list?By accident, perhaps? Or have
I missed something? What have angels to do with OA?

Btw, being on the side of angels is an old Talmudic expression, I
thought.

Johannes (Jan) J M Velterop
Concept Web Alliance - NBIC - ACKnowledge
M +44 7525 026991

Sent from Jan Velterop's iPhone. Please excuse for brevity and typos.