Re: download counts and self-archiving

From: Vanessa Barrett <vanessa.barrett_at_adelaide.edu.au>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 13:15:21 +0930

The answer would be to encourage the ‘bean counters’ to also count downloads
from the archive site.

Cheers,

Vanessa Barrett
Digital Services Librarian
The University of Adelaide, AUSTRALIA 5005
Ph    : +61 8 8303 4625
e-mail: vanessa.barrett_at_adelaide.edu.au

CRICOS Provider Number 00123M
IMPORTANT: This message may contain confidential or legally privileged
information. If you think it was sent to you by mistake, please delete all
copies and advise the sender. For the purposes of the SPAM Act 2003, this email
is authorised by The University of Adelaide.

Think green: read on the screen