Re: Re: Springer and Helmholtz Association sign agreement for open access membership

From: (wrong string) élène.Bosc <hbosc-tchersky_at_orange.fr>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 14:31:21 +0200

Heather morrison said:
 "As all of us who have followed the Am Sci discussion list over the years
know very well, one of the major obstacles to green OA mandates has been
publisher opposition... "

Heather,
I have been following the AmSci Forum discussion list for many years, but I
cannot remember seeing anything to the effect that "the major obstacle to
green OA mandates has been publisher opposition"... Could you specify what
you meant, by giving us the links to these discussions in the archives of
the forum?
Hélène Bosc