Re: An Overview of Open Access for Open Access Week 2010

From: Alma Swan <a.swan_at_talk21.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 13:58:59 +0100

Dear Stevan,

Yes, I am to be there and had happily agreed to sub for Les. I have grabbed
some screen shots of ROARMAP and updated my overall mandates graph this
morning (which is now, due to U.Catalunya, out of date again!).

I was going to ask you if, apart from Arthur's original study on mandate
effectiveness, is there any other evidence you think should be presented.
Les is keen that we use the talk to promote mandates, so I need to
substantiate the case for them with good evidence that ony they work.

I have the graph from your own paper of last year (the four mandated
institutions), but is there anything more you've done on the topic?

A.