Re: EPrints Open Access Week Mandates Challenge

From: sely maria de souza costa <selmar_at_UNB.BR>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 18:19:06 -0300

Dear All,

My university has finally discussed our proposal of mandate. The idea
has been entirely approved (the merit) on October 19. The text that
comprise the policy mandate itself, however, is still being under
discussion. We (the Central Library) has actually submitted a set of
policies and they need a sounder analysis, as we have dare a little bit.

Sely