Re: Organisation of Repository Managers?

From: Arthur Sale <ahjs_at_OZEMAIL.COM.AU>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 15:35:14 +1100

Australia + New Zealand has an email group IRC/ANZ, see
institutionalrepositoriescommunity-anz_at_googlegroups.com. Membership open to
anyone.

Contact info at bottom of posts

"You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"InstitutionalRepositoriesCommunity-ANZ" group.

To post to this group, send email to
institutionalrepositoriescommunity-anz_at_googlegroups.com.

institutionalrepositoriescommunity-anz+unsubscribe_at_googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/institutionalrepositoriescommunity-anz?hl=en. "

Arthur Sale