Re: Sperm Wars

From: Liz Lee (EAL195@psy.soton.ac.uk)
Date: Wed Nov 26 1997 - 15:00:18 GMT

I must have missed the bit about needing to be in a stable, loving etc
etc partnership for women to experience orgasm. I would agree that this
isn't necessary. However since our "behaviour" is somewhat different to
men - time necessary for arousal, foreplay, and time to orgasm etc (not
that I've done a study on this!) it would seem likely that unless every
man is willing to spend the time ensuring this all occurs i.e.
foregoing a "quickie," it is more likely that women will have orgasms
in this sort of relationship. Sorry about the long sentences!