Skywriting

From: Gillison, Fiona (FBG91FM@psy.soton.ac.uk)
Date: Thu Feb 23 1995 - 20:41:37 GMT

Dear Stevan,
Just a quick message to say that thanks to this morning's display of
how to actually get into the "web", I have finally joined the ranks
of fearless sky writing debatees. This is understandably very
exciting for me, but the real reason I have written is to give you
some feedback on your "use the web" persuasion techniques. Basically
I have been full of good intentions to try to use "the web" but
successfully managed to avoid it after every injection of enthusiasm
from other people except the live demonstration this morning. It
finally made the whole thing seem feasible as well as theoretically
desirable, and here's proof of it's efficacy. I recommend it in
future attacks against we stagnant computer avoiders ( I refer to a
large proportion of the student population I fear) and look forward
to an enlightened term/life as a result of the revelations of "The
Web".
Sorry not to actually contribute to an academic discussion, but maybe
next time....
Fiona Gillison.

[From Stevan: Hi Fiona, I'm really glad it worked, and henceforth this
is how I'll do it every time! I'm sure the later lectures and the
growing archive will lure you into the Skywriting Discussion
eventually. Chrs, Stevan]