Mazur & Mealey Assignments

From: HARNAD Stevan (harnad@coglit.soton.ac.uk)
Date: Tue May 05 1998 - 22:48:08 BST

Hi All:

Here are the skywriting assignments for Mazur and Mealey.

Note that Mazur was shrink-wrapped by me and posted to the
Debates Skywriting Archive, but you should read the whole
article, and especially the section you are quote/commenting.
Then either shrink your own or use mine to do your section.

Mealey will be shrink-wrapped in your email Thursday.

Here are the assignments, but first the list of those who
have failed to do their prior assignments. All these people
please do your assignment right away, or contact me:

(1) Are these people in the course?

?LANDER Emma -- ell195@soton.ac.uk
?FARQUHARSON Kerry --
?MABEY Celia --
?NEWHOUSE Harrit --
?GUGLANI Sacha --
?SEDDON Kate --
?SMITH Damian --

(2) Missing Geary assignments (do quickly, or see me):

*EDWARDS Lucy Geary comm2 Q/C resp lae195@soton.ac.uk
r*FRYER Rebecca Geary comm1 Q/C resp rsf195@soton.ac.uk

(3) Missing Howe assignments (do quickly, or see me):

*s?KAKAD Sarita Howe 2 Respond to R Humphreys
*MACARTHY Victoria Howe 4
*MARSHALL Helen Howe 4 Respond to V Macarthy
*NORMAN Laura Howe Comms 07-09 Lehmann Starkes Stevenson
*rNOTTINGHAM Andrew Howe Comms 07-09 Respond to L Norman
*PORTER Julie Howe Response Sect 03-04 Respond to B Phillips
*>DUNN Christopher [Geary] Howe Comms 13-15 Detterman Ericsson Freeman
*>ELLIOTT Mark [Geary] Howe Comms 13-15 Detterman Ericsson Freeman R: Dunn

(4) Missing Schyns assignments (do quickly, or see me):

*SILCOCK Caroline Schyns 1. - 2.1.
*SPENCER Klair-Louise Schyns 1. - 2.1. R: SILCOCK
*STACKHOUSE Damian Schyns 2.2. - 2.5.
*STALDER Kathryn Schyns 2.2. - 2.5. R: STACKHOUSE
*SWASH Justin Schyns 2.6. - 3. R: STENT
*WEST Benedict Schyns 3.4. - 4. R: WALKER-HALL
*WHITEHEAD Sonia Schyns Comms 01-03 abdi benson braisby
*WRIGHT Victoria Schyns Comms 07-09 dominey dorffner edelman
*YOULE Kim Schyns Comms 07-09 dominey dorffner edelman R: WRIGHT
*BILAK Alexandra Schyns Comms 13-15 hahn huettel hummel
*BOLLONS Nicholas Schyns Comms 13-15 hahn huettel hummel R: BILAK
*CAPON Samantha Schyns Comms 16-18 lamberts latimer macdorman
*CHALMERS Jennifer Schyns Comms 16-18 lamberts latimer macdorman R: CAPON
*CHATWIN Judy Schyns Comms 19-21 palmeri perruchet phillips R: CHAN
*COOKE Alex Schyns Comms 22-24 quinn singh tanaka
*CRUMLEY Donna Schyns Comms 22-24 quinn singh tanaka R: COOKE
*DALE Rebecca Schyns Comms 25-28 tijsseling wiemer-hastings williams
*DANHALL Anna Schyns Comms 25-28 tijsseling wiemer-hastings williams R: DALE
*DEARNS Rachael Schyns Response R1-R4 R: DARLING
*DI VIRGILIO Schyns Response R5-R7

(6) Mazur assigments:

FENTON Elizabeth Mazur 0.
FLETCHER Emma Mazur 1.
*FRYER Rebecca
GLASSCOCK Emma Mazur 2.
GOODING Hilary Mazur 3.
HALE Phillipa Mazur 4.
HARTE Tom Mazur 5.
HEDGES Joanne Mazur 6.
HOOPER Molly Mazur 7.
HUMPHREYS Rebecca Mazur 8.
  *KAKAD Sarita
LEE Elizabeth Mazur 9.
LYNE Katherine Mazur 10. (conclusions)
LYONS Timothy Mazur Comm 10. (conclusions [yes, two])
  *MACARTHY Victoria
  *MARSHALL Helen

MCLEOD Julia Mazur Comm archer
MCKAY Maria Mazur Comm cashdan
MCNAUGHT-DAVIS Beth Mazur Comm chambers
MUSSLEWHITE Charles Mazur Comm christensen
NELSON Claire Mazur Comm constantino
NICKSON Joanne Mazur Comm coren
  *NORMAN Laura
  *NOTTINGHAM Andrew
PARISH Kevin Mazur Comm denenberg
PARKER Bronwyn Mazur Comm flinn
PAYNE Ben Howe Mazur Comm kacelnik
PEACOCK Kerry Howe Mazur Comm kenrick
PERRY Yvonne Howe Mazur Comm mueller
PETRIE Susanna Howe Mazur Comm o-carroll
PHILLIPS Barbara Howe Mazur Comm steele
PORTER Julie Howe Mazur Comm townsend

ROWE Anna Howe Mazur Response 1st 12 paragraphs
SAHA Sanna Howe Mazur Response 2nd 12 paragraphs
SILCOCK Caroline Mazur Response last 10 paragraphs

(7) Mealey assignments:

SPENCER Klair-Louise Mealey 0.
STACKHOUSE Damian Mealey 1.
STALDER Kathryn Mealey 2.1