Question 24 Challenged

From: Cherry, Sandra (sc1396@soton.ac.uk)
Date: Wed May 21 1997 - 10:35:05 BST

Sorry I forgot this one
Question 24 Why is linguistic theft a victimless crime?
I thought it was b because if you copy someone else's
answers, the person doesn't loose anything.
Although this could be termed as cheating, you are not
taking anything away from the person (you are only cheating
yourself- for the record this is not something that I do!)
Surely this is like going to a lecture and making notes from
what you have been told as opposed to sitting elsewhere and
struggling to read Green all by yourself which would be
"honest toil" Sandra