Current Research Team Members
- Ateeq U Rehman (Full-time PhD student): Cognitive
Wireless Sensor Networks.
- Pitiphol Pholpabu (Full-time PhD student): Routing
Optimisation in Mobile Social Networks.
- Zhang Hongming (Full-time PhD student): Visible
Light Communication Networking.
- Abbas Ahmed (Full-time PhD student): PN Sequence
Acquisition and Cell Search in Heterogeneous Wireless Networks.
- Lu Shi (Full-time PhD student): Molecular (Nano) Communications.
- Zeyu Li (Full-time PhD student): Interference
Suppression and Resource-Allocation in Multicarrier-Division Duplex Systems.
- Chaowen Liu (Full-time visiting PhD student):
Former Research Team Members
- Bin Hu: (PhD awarded, 2006): Multicarrier DS-CDMA
communications systems using smart antennas.
- Jin Wang (PhD awarded, 2007): Iterative source decoding,
channel decoding and channel equalization.
- Sohail Ahmed (PhD awarded, 2007):
Performance enhancement of frequency hopping systems in the
presence of interference;
- Wei Liu (PhD awarded, 2008): Long-range
prediction of wireless channels and transmit preprocessing
- Anh Pham Quang (PhD awarded, 2008): Wavelet
video compression for iterative wireless transceivers.
- Thanh Nguyen Dang (PhD awarded, 2008): Fountain
Codes for the Wireless Internet.
- Wei Fang (PhD awarded, 2009): Cooperative diversity
Aided Direct-Sequence Code-Division Multiple-Access Systems.
- Qasim Z Ahmed (PhD awarded, 2009): Multiuser
Detection in Ultrawide Bandwidth (UWB) Wireless Communications Systems.
- Peng Pan (Visiting PhD student, Dec. 2007 - Dec. 2008, Beihang
University, PhD awarded 2010): Time-frequency-domain iterative multiuser detection in
MC DS-CDMA systems using time-frequency-domain spreading.
- Tingting Liu (Visiting PhD student, Jan. 2009 - Jan. 2010, Beihang
University, PhD awarded 2011): Joint Transceiver Design in
Multicarrier Wireless Communication Systems. (awarded both the Excellent
Doctorial Thesis in Beijing and the Excellent Doctorial Thesis in
- Du Yang (PhD awarded Aug. 2010): Closed-Loop Multiple Antenna Aided
Wireless Communications Using Limited Feedback.
- Shuo Zhang (Visiting PhD student, Oct. 2009 - Sept. 2010, Beihang
University, PhD awarded 2012): Dynamic spectrum-access and spectrum-sharing in cognitive radios.
- Jianfei Cao (Visiting PhD student, Oct. 2009 - Sept. 2010, Beijing
Jiaotong University, PhD awarded 2012): Optimization and performance analysis of
cooperative wireless networks.
- Chong Xu (PhD awarded 2011): Multiuser
detection and interference mitigation in multiple-input multiple-output and spatial-division multiple access systems.
- Fang Xu (Visiting Scholar, August 2011 - July 2012, Xiamen
University, China): Underwater cooperative communications.
- Yang Qin (PhD awarded Mar. 2012): Performance of Network Coded Systems
Supported by Automatic Repeated reQuest.
- Jiayi Zhang (PhD awarded May 2012): Energy-Efficient Cooperative
Single-Carrier Frequency-Division Multiple-Access.
- Huang Haiping (Visiting Scholar, May 2013 - Nov. 2013, Nanjing
University of Post and Telecommunications, China): Wireless sensor networks.
- Xiaojie Ju (Visiting PhD student, Sept. 2011 - Jan. 2013, Beihang
University): Receiver Optimization in Multicell Cooperative Communication Systems.
- Yang Fucheng (PhD awarded October 2013):
Sensing and Detection in Wireless Sensor Networks.
- Dong Chen (PhD awarded April 2014):
Buffer-Aided Multihop Wireless Communications.
- Feilong Wu (Visiting PhD student, Oct. 2013 - Jan. 2015, Xi'an Jiaotong
University): Physical-Layer Security.
- Shi Jia (PhD awarded June 2015): Cooperation and Resource Allocation in
Relay and Multicarrier Systems.
- Tao Cheng (Visiting Scholar, September 2014 - August 2015, Beijing
Jiaotong University, China): Channel Measurement and Modelling in High-Speed
- Cuiran Li (Visiting Scholar, September 2014 - August 2015, Lanzhou
Jiaotong University, China): Wireless Sensor Networks for High-Speed Vehicle Positioning.
- Jie Hu (PhD awarded Oct. 2015): Mobile Social Networking
Aided Content Dissemination in Heterogeneous Networks.
Last changed: $Date: 2012/10/01 09:08:48 $