The committee comprises a number of Action Groups, devoted to the organization and promotion of activities and to the gathering and dissemination of information relating to specific research areas.
- Action group on control theory (Trentelman, Takaba)
- Action group on N-D systems (Rocha, Valcher, Zerz, Shankar)
- Action group on algebraic system theory (Zerz, Shankar)
- Action group on coding theory (Kuijper)
- Action group on modeling, identification, model reduction, and simulation (Rapisarda, Trentelman)
If you want to establish a new Action Group for your field of expertise, please contact the coordinator.
If you want to contribute to an existing Action Group, contact one of the Core Members of the group.